Due the inclement weather forecast, Wednesday, February 2 will be an E-Learning Day for all students. Students will follow the schedules listed below:
- 7:55 – 8:45 AM Teachers engage in planning and preparation for E-Learning Day, E-Learning Links are shared via the Microsoft Teams platform
- 8:45 AM – 11:45 AM Teacher and Student interaction (3.0 hours)
- 11:45 AM – 12:45 PM Teacher Duty-Free Lunch
- 12:45 – 2:45 PM Teacher and Student interaction (2.0 hours)
- 8:30AM – 9:20AM Teachers engage in planning and preparation for E-Learning day, E-Learning links are shared via the Microsoft Teams platform
- 9:20 AM – 10:05 AM Period 1 (45 minutes)
- 10:10AM – 10:55AM Period 2 (45 minutes)
- 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM Period 3 (45 minutes)
- 11:50 AM – 12:40 PM Period 4 (50 minutes)
- 12:45 PM – 1:35 PM Period 5 (50 minutes)
- 1:40 PM – 2:25 PM Period 6 (45 minutes)
- 2:30 PM – 3:15 PM Period 7 (45 minutes)
- Student and teachers will attend their normal lunch period for a 50-minute time period. No MTSS period will take place on E-Learning days.
The parents of students in early childhood and pre-school programs will receive specific information from their child’s teacher.
All after school activities and sports are also cancelled for Wednesday. A limited number of breakfast and lunch packs will be available for pick up at Tobin School only on Wednesday from 10:00 to 11:00 am.
Public Act 101-0012 allows school districts statewide to utilize E-Learning days in lieu of emergency days and maintains flexibility for students to engage in learning outside of the classroom. Click the following links for more information: District 111 E-Learning Plan / E-Learning Plan FAQs