We will be administering the Illinois Standards Achievement Test (ISAT) to all students in grades 3-8 on Tuesday, March 6.
You can help your child do his or her best on the tests by:
1. Making sure your child attends school every day and arrives on time, barring any serious illness.
2. Making sure your child gets a good night’s sleep.
3. Providing a nutritious breakfast every morning.
4. Reminding your child to ask the teacher questions if he or she does not understand the test directions.
5. Letting your child know you have confidence in his or her ability.
6. Advising your child not to worry about the test and to do the best he or she can.
Thank you for your cooperation and support.
Posted on: 3/1/2012